Sunday, November 6

WRITE IT #1

Assalamu'alaikum

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all the muslim in the world and especially to my family. To my twin, Alifah Saiful currently doing her practical as a junior dect cadet at Stealth Skyros Ship,we all miss you!!!!

Okay, as you can read here that I write this post in English. Why did I write it in English language? This is because I want to improve and enhance my English writing and make a small step by writing my blog in English.

So I decided to write a blog in English every Sunday.  So I want your help by write your comment about my post in every Sunday about my writing and correct me if i'm wrong. Can you all do that??awwww..thanks a lot dear!!!~~~

I want to share my thoughts about Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Today I woke up early in the morning and helps my mother cooking and prepare the foods and after that we went to mosque and perform our Solat Sunat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. There are so many people at the mosque this morning and I feels amazed by the multiracial of muslim peope can unite  as same religion and perform the prayer. Subhanallah.

After that we went back home and eat pulut kuning, rendang ayam and nasi impit. Then, Along and family came to mom's house and after everyone finished eating we went to  visit my arwah Ayah's grave. we recite Yasin for him. It has been about 4 years since he died.By the way,there are so many people at Tanah Perkuburan to visit their late relatives. I think eventhough we are still alive and healthy we also have to think about death and always remember that so that we not taking the wrong path and forgot Allah s.w.t.

I think today means a lot to me because it is my first time raya without my twin and it is the sacrifice that she makes to become a good sailor and my mom sacrifice a lot to ensure that I not have  a hard life to live like her. I love you mom.

P/s : don't have picture  because my phone still can't function.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamu'alaikum and hello.
please leave your comment below.
thanks a lot !!.

Labels

uitm (17) friends (15) kenangan (14) rindu (14) sayang (14) gambar (13) cuti (11) family (11) cerita (10) prostar (10) best (9) sabah (9) vacation (8) myself (6) THO (4) classmate (4) pengalaman (4) adik (3) comel (3) i-techqs (3) muda (3) song (3) birthday (2) children (2) favorite (2) love (2) lyric (2) mak (2) male (2) mom (2) music video (2) pandangan (2) singer (2) uitm shah alam (2) wedding (2) Housemates (1) Study week (1) baby (1) bakar (1) coklat (1) convo day (1) dana (1) date (1) dayyan (1) degree (1) degreelife (1) doa (1) exam (1) hack (1) homemade (1) iklan (1) kakak (1) kek (1) kelantan (1) lawak (1) machang (1) miss (1) mp3 (1) muhasabah (1) nasyid (1) penang (1) photo (1) raya (1) resipi (1) roomates (1) seremban2 (1) seremban3 (1) side income (1) subhanallah (1) sushi (1) trip (1) tumpat (1) twin (1)
Powered by Blogger.